The RPM Mission Statement
The RPM mission is to educate people worldwide about the physical, mental, and spiritual benefits that result from masturbation through an understanding of the inner workings of the body during sexual stimulation and how the practitioner can achieve a renewed or expanded sense of self-love that enhances how life unfolds to the senses.
attainable through our sexuality.
The RPM Credo
We believe that schools should teach students and doctors inform patients about how our sexuality stimulates the endocrine system to produce healthy hormones that are fundamental for the integrity of our skeletal, muscular, and nervous systems over our entire lifetimes.
- We believe that our society does not promote open dialogue and education about our sexuality and this attitude needs to change.
- We believe that awareness about the importance of our sexuality profoundly impacts how we relate to ourselves and to others, and ultimately, how we experience life.
- We believe that the FDA should declare that a robust sex life be included alongside a healthy diet and regular physical exercise as being important for physical and mental well-being.
- We believe that the time is now to come forward and declare that we are by nature sexual beings and that a knowledgeable exercise of our sexuality is a prescription for healthful living.
- We believe that the walls of ignorance blocking our understanding of human sexuality should be razed, and in their place, we should erect global understanding concerning the many benefits attainable through our sexuality.
“Dr. Kolbe deals with the retention of ejaculation that includes both men and women as it relates to our hormones. He makes his case using scientific information to demonstrate the value of masturbation as a spiritual practice that benefits people’s health and well-being. Although I’ve never been an ejaculator, maybe my “injaculations” have benefited my health and happiness without my ever knowing it.”
Betty Dodson, Ph.D.
Author of Sex for One
From Dr. William Kolbe, Author: